Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
Woof! Woof! Happy WW. What are you looking at? LOVE your photo. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
*giggles* how cute!!!!
Its a Tricolor Cavalier puppy!!! I have wanted one for so long. FelissaTwo Little Cavaliers
His hair is looking a little rock star there
Oh My! Way to cute. Honestly, if I didn't love weiner dogs so much my second choice would be a Cavalier.Happy Wordless Wednesday
Bad hair day? Your just adorable! Wonderful photograph
Woof! Woof! Happy WW. What are you looking at? LOVE your photo. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDelete*giggles* how cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteIts a Tricolor Cavalier puppy!!! I have wanted one for so long.
ReplyDeleteFelissa
Two Little Cavaliers
His hair is looking a little rock star there
ReplyDeleteOh My! Way to cute. Honestly, if I didn't love weiner dogs so much my second choice would be a Cavalier.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday
Bad hair day? Your just adorable! Wonderful photograph
ReplyDelete