Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
Ooooh I hope you got a snack
That's very cute. Did they share with you?
Woof! Woof! It's Wordless Wednesday. Golden Laughs ... LOVE the license plate too. Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Whoa!!Such a cool car - did you get to ride in it? :)Have a fun day,Your pal Snoopy :)
PAWSOME!!! i always wanted to see the weinermobile! some lucky pups you are. :)♥ yuki and rocket
Love it!!
I love it! Bella loves her hot dogs - hope you got a special treat yourself there. :)Happy Wednesday!
I love it!Kisses and Tail Wags,Dachshund Nola
You saw the Wienermobile?! Too cool!Bunny
Hi Y'all,Stopped to say thanks for following and BOL at the wienermobile!Y'all come back now,Hawk aka BrownDog
Ooooh I hope you got a snack
ReplyDeleteThat's very cute. Did they share with you?
ReplyDeleteWoof! Woof! It's Wordless Wednesday. Golden Laughs ... LOVE the license plate too. Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteWhoa!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool car - did you get to ride in it? :)
Have a fun day,
Your pal Snoopy :)
PAWSOME!!! i always wanted to see the weinermobile! some lucky pups you are. :)
ReplyDelete♥ yuki and rocket
Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Bella loves her hot dogs - hope you got a special treat yourself there. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
I love it!
ReplyDeleteKisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
You saw the Wienermobile?! Too cool!
ReplyDeleteBunny
Hi Y'all,
ReplyDeleteStopped to say thanks for following and BOL at the wienermobile!
Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog