Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
I feel the same way. Great picture. Can you send some our way.bert
A really lovely Holiday photo
What a great shot!!
Arooooh, we love snow too.
Aroooo...we love snow too :)
Oh...dat look C O L D!
Brrr! I am not a fan of snow myself, but looks like you are having fun! Merry Christmas!
Chilly!Dachshund Nola
Oh I do hope we get some of the white stuff before Christmas, too!That is a great shot. I can't help but wonder what a little Cavalier howl sounds like though. I bet it's very cute.
PS - you're showing one of my favorite holiday movies in your playlist today, too. :)
awooooooo
Weatherman says no snow for christmas here!
great shot!!
Baroooo! Terrific picture buddy!
Hi Y'all!What a neat picture!Merry Christmas,Hawk aka BrownDog
Priceless... A Howling in the Snow!Merry Christmas, Humphrey and MarlonHuggies and Cheese,Haopee
I feel the same way. Great picture. Can you send some our way.
ReplyDeletebert
A really lovely Holiday photo
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot!!
ReplyDeleteArooooh, we love snow too.
ReplyDeleteAroooo...we love snow too :)
ReplyDeleteOh...dat look C O L D!
ReplyDeleteBrrr! I am not a fan of snow myself, but looks like you are having fun! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteChilly!
ReplyDeleteDachshund Nola
Oh I do hope we get some of the white stuff before Christmas, too!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great shot. I can't help but wonder what a little Cavalier howl sounds like though. I bet it's very cute.
PS - you're showing one of my favorite holiday movies in your playlist today, too. :)
ReplyDeleteawooooooo
ReplyDeleteWeatherman says no snow for christmas here!
ReplyDeletegreat shot!!
ReplyDeleteBaroooo! Terrific picture buddy!
ReplyDeleteHi Y'all!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat picture!
Merry Christmas,
Hawk aka BrownDog
Priceless... A Howling in the Snow!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Humphrey and Marlon
Huggies and Cheese,
Haopee