Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
I hope you're headed to Vegas! That would be awesome!Bunny
Vegas!!!Dachshund Nola
Hm I'm guessing Vegas but your going to have to stay home while Mom tries her luck at a casino!
Vegas, I hope you win at the poker table.
To win you some money at the casino? A dog has gotta earn their keep somehow. Ha, ha.
Vegas!! Win big!!~Higgins
Vegas? Yay!!
Vegas?! How fun!
Have fun in vegas! Whos gonna watch mom and dad while your gone? heh heh heh
I love that you are practicing. You should win big. I can't wait to find out how it all went.
Are you guys going to Las Vegas?Nubbin wiggles,Oskar
Looks like Vegas, baby! Have fun!
I hope you're headed to Vegas! That would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteBunny
Vegas!!!
ReplyDeleteDachshund Nola
Hm I'm guessing Vegas but your going to have to stay home while Mom tries her luck at a casino!
ReplyDeleteVegas, I hope you win at the poker table.
ReplyDeleteTo win you some money at the casino? A dog has gotta earn their keep somehow. Ha, ha.
ReplyDeleteVegas!! Win big!!
ReplyDelete~Higgins
Vegas? Yay!!
ReplyDeleteVegas?! How fun!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in vegas! Whos gonna watch mom and dad while your gone? heh heh heh
ReplyDeleteI love that you are practicing. You should win big. I can't wait to find out how it all went.
ReplyDeleteAre you guys going to Las Vegas?
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Looks like Vegas, baby! Have fun!
ReplyDelete