Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
Bawhahahha. That was a great laugh for the night. Thank you!Blessings,Goose
Frog hunt, BOL! Have a wonderful Wednesday.Best wishes Molly
Hee hee, cuteurban hounds
Ha! Ha! I guess he just didn't want to go potty in front of Brando and Humphrey! LOL!
LOL! That made us smile real big! :)
Ah, that was cute and I really apreciate that you didn't eat him......
This is the cutest story!!! I don't know what Chloe would have done if she got her frog!!xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Bawhahahha. That was a great laugh for the night. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
Frog hunt, BOL! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Hee hee, cute
ReplyDeleteurban hounds
Ha! Ha! I guess he just didn't want to go potty in front of Brando and Humphrey! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL! That made us smile real big! :)
ReplyDeleteAh, that was cute and I really apreciate that you didn't eat him......
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest story!!! I don't know what Chloe would have done if she got her frog!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Chloe and LadyBug