Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
I have heard of snow bears, but this is my first time seeing one.Blessings,Goose
Very cuteurban hounds
To All The FamilyWishing you all a Happy New Year.We hope 2013 is a good one for you and the year is filled with joy and fun.Best wishes Molly
Wow, just imagine that bear coming at you, up on his hind legs. A scary picture, no?Happy New Year to all, good health, happiness and friends!Jo, Stella and Zkhat
What an adorable picture! Happy New Year.
That is the cutest snow bear I've ever seen! :)
Beautiful action shot!!Momo & Pinot xo
I have heard of snow bears, but this is my first time seeing one.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
Very cute
ReplyDeleteurban hounds
To All The Family
ReplyDeleteWishing you all a Happy New Year.
We hope 2013 is a good one for you and the year is filled with joy and fun.
Best wishes Molly
Wow, just imagine that bear coming at you, up on his hind legs. A scary picture, no?
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to all, good health, happiness and friends!
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
What an adorable picture! Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest snow bear I've ever seen! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful action shot!!
ReplyDeleteMomo & Pinot xo