Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
Brrr! That's a great photo. Have you been eating snowballs?
Sooo cute!!!!Loves and licky kissesPrincess Leah xxx
Looks like someone is enjoying the snow.
My dogs are also enjoying the snow today! Great "snow/ice" shot!
It certainly looks like you've been having a fun time playing in the snow, cutie! What a wonderful photo.Thanks for stopping by, and your sweet comment.Hugs!
Looks like someone is really enjoying the snow today! Very cute. I love how dogs can make anything fun. :)-Purrs from your friends from www.PlayfulKitty.net
I think someone has been having fun in the snow!
Oh, looks like somebody needs to come inside for a snuggle! (And a snack!)
Brrr! That's a great photo. Have you been eating snowballs?
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteLoves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Looks like someone is enjoying the snow.
ReplyDeleteMy dogs are also enjoying the snow today! Great "snow/ice" shot!
ReplyDeleteIt certainly looks like you've been having a fun time playing in the snow, cutie! What a wonderful photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, and your sweet comment.
Hugs!
Looks like someone is really enjoying the snow today! Very cute. I love how dogs can make anything fun. :)
ReplyDelete-Purrs from your friends from www.PlayfulKitty.net
I think someone has been having fun in the snow!
ReplyDeleteOh, looks like somebody needs to come inside for a snuggle! (And a snack!)
ReplyDelete