Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
GREAT NEWS!
So glad he's home!
Nice ta see ya humphrey! Am also glad you were able to get a shirt too:)
good news!
Oh goody. I was starting to get worried.
Good News!!! It's Pawty Time!
Oh... There you ARE!!!Well, I'm glad you're okay.I thought I'd have to worry about you for more than a second.I'm glad you're fine.Huggies and Cheese,Haopee
Fabulous news!!! Good to hear!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Saw your interview on Coffee with a Canine. Love finding Cavalier blogs!
Hooray, for being home!!
I'm glad that he's home and I bet he's really happy about it too! Hugs to Humphrey :-)
GREAT NEWS!
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's home!
ReplyDeleteNice ta see ya humphrey! Am also glad you were able to get a shirt too:)
ReplyDeletegood news!
ReplyDeleteOh goody. I was starting to get worried.
ReplyDeleteGood News!!! It's Pawty Time!
ReplyDeleteOh... There you ARE!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm glad you're okay.
I thought I'd have to worry about you for more than a second.
I'm glad you're fine.
Huggies and Cheese,
Haopee
Fabulous news!!! Good to hear!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
ReplyDeleteSaw your interview on Coffee with a Canine. Love finding Cavalier blogs!
ReplyDeleteHooray, for being home!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that he's home and I bet he's really happy about it too! Hugs to Humphrey :-)
ReplyDelete