Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
I think you're just a bit too big bolDACHSHUND NOLA
you outgrew your crate, so you are on strike hoping for a bigger one? BOL
Well, you might as well sit on it if you can't fit in it! LOL!
BOL!!! We think you might need a bigger one!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Maybe you can't fit more in that one(inside).Thor and Jack
You make a very nice ornament for that crate, but don't try and go in....you might get stuck!
Holding it down??? Very cute.
Woof! Woof! Hope there's another option ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Wait, wait, wait ... aren't you supposed to go IN the crate? :)
Wow you are so cute!
"I am king of the world!"And very cute, too.
I agree buddy,It's not even worth trying to put you in that box, cos you're way to big!!They're gonna have to start thinking outside the box - Tee HeeHave fun,Your pal Snoopy :)
Hi Y'all,I hurried right on over to play! I see y'all are ready to travel! Let's go!Y'all come back now,Hawk aka BrownDog
Well if you can't fit in it, sit on it!! BOL!~Higgins
We like to sit on our carrier too. It is so much better than sitting in it. Great picture. Hope all of you have a super day.
Bassetmomma here again. Just letting you know that I have passed on the Pawsome Blogger Award to you. You can check out my blog to get it.
Wow, you are a little big for that one!
What is in that crate you're holding down?! So cute :)
Who are you protecting?
What a cutie! Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy for this week's Wordless Wednesday! I hope you'll be a regular at our blog hop, and I hope to see you at the launch of Friendship Friday!Ramonahttp://create-with-joy.com
Cute photo! :)
cuuuute pic!!
LOL you look like your proud to have slayed that crate! You rule!
I think you're just a bit too big bol
ReplyDeleteDACHSHUND NOLA
you outgrew your crate, so you are on strike hoping for a bigger one?
ReplyDeleteBOL
Well, you might as well sit on it if you can't fit in it! LOL!
ReplyDeleteBOL!!! We think you might need a bigger one!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can't fit more in that one(inside).
ReplyDeleteThor and Jack
You make a very nice ornament for that crate, but don't try and go in....you might get stuck!
ReplyDeleteHolding it down??? Very cute.
ReplyDeleteWoof! Woof! Hope there's another option ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteWait, wait, wait ... aren't you supposed to go IN the crate? :)
ReplyDeleteWow you are so cute!
ReplyDelete"I am king of the world!"
ReplyDeleteAnd very cute, too.
I agree buddy,
ReplyDeleteIt's not even worth trying to put you in that box, cos you're way to big!!
They're gonna have to start thinking outside the box - Tee Hee
Have fun,
Your pal Snoopy :)
Hi Y'all,
ReplyDeleteI hurried right on over to play! I see y'all are ready to travel! Let's go!
Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog
Well if you can't fit in it, sit on it!! BOL!
ReplyDelete~Higgins
We like to sit on our carrier too. It is so much better than sitting in it. Great picture. Hope all of you have a super day.
ReplyDeleteBassetmomma here again. Just letting you know that I have passed on the Pawsome Blogger Award to you. You can check out my blog to get it.
ReplyDeleteWow, you are a little big for that one!
ReplyDeleteWhat is in that crate you're holding down?! So cute :)
ReplyDeleteWho are you protecting?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy for this week's Wordless Wednesday! I hope you'll be a regular at our blog hop, and I hope to see you at the launch of Friendship Friday!
ReplyDeleteRamona
http://create-with-joy.com
Cute photo! :)
ReplyDeletecuuuute pic!!
ReplyDeleteLOL you look like your proud to have slayed that crate! You rule!
ReplyDelete