Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
Very nice !I was surprised to hear MJ when I came on your page, I soooo love this song, thank you !
You both look cool coming outta the chute!!wagsJazzi
You look as though you are enjoying that!Dip Bridge and Elliot x
Looks like you are having fun Urban Hounds
Hi B & B (that's one of Teri's favorite liquors, hahameow) and she said she loves to do the Chicken Dance, too...We see you are our newest follower so we had to come and meet you! We will have to look around your blog and get to know you, too!
What a cute post! They are certainly having fun!
How adorable! Those chutes are hard to navigate sometimes, we understand!
Chute time is cute time too!
Beautiful pictures!
Well 'chute'! ;) Hardy Har Har :) Looks like a lot of fun! and those are great photos your Mom's friend took! :)Waggin at ya,Roo
I'd be too scared to go in that!
Awwwww.... way cool!
Very cute post - I think someone is having a great time!
They look like they had a great time. Thanks for the cute photos, simon & Liam.
That chute sure looks like a lot of fun! :)
Looks like a fun time!Dachshund Nola
Nice blog, thanks for sharing
Very nice !
ReplyDeleteI was surprised to hear MJ when I came on your page, I soooo love this song, thank you !
You both look cool coming outta the chute!!
ReplyDeletewags
Jazzi
You look as though you are enjoying that!
ReplyDeleteDip Bridge and Elliot x
Looks like you are having fun
ReplyDeleteUrban Hounds
Hi B & B (that's one of Teri's favorite liquors, hahameow) and she said she loves to do the Chicken Dance, too...We see you are our newest follower so we had to come and meet you! We will have to look around your blog and get to know you, too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post! They are certainly having fun!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Those chutes are hard to navigate sometimes, we understand!
ReplyDeleteChute time is cute time too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteWell 'chute'! ;) Hardy Har Har :) Looks like a lot of fun! and those are great photos your Mom's friend took! :)
ReplyDeleteWaggin at ya,
Roo
I'd be too scared to go in that!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww.... way cool!
ReplyDeleteVery cute post - I think someone is having a great time!
ReplyDeleteThey look like they had a great time. Thanks for the cute photos, simon & Liam.
ReplyDeleteThat chute sure looks like a lot of fun! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time!
ReplyDeleteDachshund Nola
Nice blog, thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete