The paints we used were homemade. A recipe of water, cornstarch, and salt. We added some food coloring for fun. It all came right up with the steam cleaner when they were finished. This is a trick that Humphrey is working on towards Expert Trick Dog. Ziggy just joined in on his own.
That looks like a ton of fun! What kind of paint did you use?
ReplyDeleteThe paints we used were homemade. A recipe of water, cornstarch, and salt. We added some food coloring for fun. It all came right up with the steam cleaner when they were finished. This is a trick that Humphrey is working on towards Expert Trick Dog. Ziggy just joined in on his own.
DeleteOh my cat! Was this intentional? We would be in SO much trubble.
ReplyDeleteOMD!!! Those were precious pawprints!!!
ReplyDeleteWell aren't you both quite tne upcoming artists. Looking good.
ReplyDeleteSo when to the master pieces go up for sale?
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
When is your art show? Wonderful work my friends!
ReplyDeleteOMD, I wonder too if that was intentional. I don't think I would care for the mess!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like soo much fun!!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
Oh my goodness....someone is paw painting!
ReplyDeleteSo talented! That looks like lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteWowwie! What a great work of Art!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Nellie
All us Cavaliers are so talented!
ReplyDeleteFunny! I see what you mean. Maybe Sage could dream about that too!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful artwork guys!! You're super talented!! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having fun,
Your pal Snoopy :)
Hey! That looks like a ton of fun. Maybe I should try it.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
BOL! Superb artwork! I'll have to ask Mom if she'd like my help livining up the walls and such ;) What fun!
ReplyDeleteWaggin at ya,
Roo
Nice painting, have a colorful day...
ReplyDelete