Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
SQUEEEEE!!!
Woof! Woof! Finally SPRING! Happy WW. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar
MeowWoof - what a cutie.
Does the local nursery carry those? So cute.Blessings,Goose
So so cute, where do I get the bulbs that grow those? :-)
CoCo you are bloomin' beautiful!!
Beautiful flowers, beautiful pupurban hounds
Hero here ~GREAT BLOG!!! I'm so glad that you stopped at mine so that I could find you. Gotta love the names: (Humphrey)Bogart, (Marlin)Brando and Coco (Chenelle)! I think this is going to be a real fun site to follow!Your new Pal,HERO
Sooooo adorable! I want to cuddle her so much!
What beautiful flowers! We love the pictures. Hope you have a Wonderful WW!!!! ~Weinerful Gang~
Oh those pictures are just so super sweet!!Hope you're having a fun day Your pal Snoopy :)
Hi Y'all,What a beautiful picture! Perfect!Y'all come back now,Hawk aka BrownDogP.S. How's Christine?
Such a lovely floral arrangement!
We wish everything was coming up CoCo in our yard!!
What a great pic!!! Happy Day to you!!xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Roses are redViolets are blueThe song "Pretty Woman"Is perfect for you
Cute pictures of a really cute pup!Thanks for visiting Jimmy and Wilson!
Pansies & puppy dogs! What a great combo!Nubbin wiggles,Oskar
Beautiful flowers (almost as beautiful as Coco)! :)
SQUEEEEE!!!
ReplyDeleteWoof! Woof! Finally SPRING! Happy WW. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteMeowWoof - what a cutie.
ReplyDeleteDoes the local nursery carry those? So cute.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
So so cute, where do I get the bulbs that grow those? :-)
ReplyDeleteCoCo you are bloomin' beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, beautiful pup
ReplyDeleteurban hounds
Hero here ~
ReplyDeleteGREAT BLOG!!! I'm so glad that you stopped at mine so that I could find you. Gotta love the names: (Humphrey)Bogart, (Marlin)Brando and Coco (Chenelle)! I think this is going to be a real fun site to follow!
Your new Pal,
HERO
Sooooo adorable! I want to cuddle her so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers! We love the pictures. Hope you have a Wonderful WW!!!! ~Weinerful Gang~
ReplyDeleteOh those pictures are just so super sweet!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a fun day
Your pal Snoopy :)
Hi Y'all,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture! Perfect!
Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog
P.S. How's Christine?
Such a lovely floral arrangement!
ReplyDeleteWe wish everything was coming up CoCo in our yard!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pic!!! Happy Day to you!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Roses are red
ReplyDeleteViolets are blue
The song "Pretty Woman"
Is perfect for you
Cute pictures of a really cute pup!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Jimmy and Wilson!
Pansies & puppy dogs! What a great combo!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Beautiful flowers (almost as beautiful as Coco)! :)
ReplyDelete