Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
We are stumped--urban hounds
I can't figure it out either. I looked and looked in the picture and I still can't guess.when are you going to tell us.
Kentucky? Tell us!! Such an exciting time!
Ummmmmm I will guess Texas cuz of the bandanna. But I am still not feeling 100% about it.Blessings,Goose
I was going to guess Texas because of the bandanna too. Can't wait to find out.
We haven't a clue, but we're sure looking forward to finding out! :)
We have no idea! Mebbe you could give us anudder clue?
We definitely need more clues as we can't guess either!!! How exciting! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
How exciting! Wonder where your moving...guess I'll have to wait to find out!
The bandana says cowboy country to me.... but then I'm from England so what do I know.Love and licks, Winnie
I know,,,I know,,, you're moving to Bubble-Wrapville. If that's wrong, please let me know soon,,,my hair is starting to burn from thinking so much.
I'm going to say Texas! Can't wait to find out!
I'm guessing a western or mid-western state because of the bandana.
The box your in says HP so we are guessing HP headquarters.Palo Alto, CA
You must be moving to cowboy country! Texas maybe?Nubbin wiggles,Oskar
Oooh, how exciting - can't wait to see where you go!Dip Bridge and Elliot x
We are stumped--
ReplyDeleteurban hounds
I can't figure it out either. I looked and looked in the picture and I still can't guess.
ReplyDeletewhen are you going to tell us.
Kentucky? Tell us!! Such an exciting time!
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmm I will guess Texas cuz of the bandanna. But I am still not feeling 100% about it.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
I was going to guess Texas because of the bandanna too. Can't wait to find out.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't a clue, but we're sure looking forward to finding out! :)
ReplyDeleteWe have no idea! Mebbe you could give us anudder clue?
ReplyDeleteWe definitely need more clues as we can't guess either!!! How exciting! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Wonder where your moving...guess I'll have to wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteThe bandana says cowboy country to me.... but then I'm from England so what do I know.
ReplyDeleteLove and licks, Winnie
I know,,,I know,,, you're moving to Bubble-Wrapville. If that's wrong, please let me know soon,,,my hair is starting to burn from thinking so much.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to say Texas! Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing a western or mid-western state because of the bandana.
ReplyDeleteThe box your in says HP so we are guessing HP headquarters.
ReplyDeletePalo Alto, CA
You must be moving to cowboy country! Texas maybe?
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Oooh, how exciting - can't wait to see where you go!
ReplyDeleteDip Bridge and Elliot x