Woof! Woof! Oh My sooooo Golden Happy to see your photo with a lei on it. We don't have an NFL team so for sure you are not moving in Hawaii. Happy Moving ... not FUN. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar
Hi there - We love football. Thumper and Lightning are going to guess New Orleans because they heard Saints might need a new QB. By the way - we are new followers...have a good day!
WEll, now we know you are not moving to UTAH.
ReplyDeleteI bet you'd be a good QB!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
It's not Ok-lee-homa, either!
ReplyDeleteMoving? Where to? I do hope somewhere where there are lots of dog parks and doggy friends to meet.
ReplyDeleteQB? Or do you mean QBE (Quarter Bacon Eater)? How's everybody? It seems that I have missed to much. ^^
Huggies and Cheese,
Haopee
hummm I still think Texas
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
Erm, we are as hopeless with football as we are with geography!
ReplyDeleteDip Bridge and Elliot x
Hmmm, so many places have football teams, I have no idea. But could be fun.
ReplyDeleteHumphrey you look good with that football! Hmmmm I wonder where your moving...
ReplyDeleteToo Cute!
ReplyDeleteI am a terrible guesser...but great photo!!
ReplyDelete~Higgins
Hey Humphrey, Hey Marlon, Jet here.
ReplyDeleteI can only hope it's Miami, since we REALLY need some help in that department!!!
Small, dark coloured - you'd slip past the competition and score a goal in no time! Always aspire high!
ReplyDeleteWell, we know it won't be Los Angeles!
ReplyDeleteWoof! Woof! Oh My sooooo Golden Happy to see your photo with a lei on it. We don't have an NFL team so for sure you are not moving in Hawaii. Happy Moving ... not FUN. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteHhhhm we are not sure, we dont follow football but we are sure its some place fun
ReplyDeleteurban hounds
Texas or Arizona!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to say Miami! The Dolphins could probably use you!
ReplyDeleteAll I am going to say is the Vikings can use all the help they can get....I'm just sayin'....
ReplyDeleteI don't know know where you are moving yet, but I deinitely hope that it might still be next door to me. Boy,,,,we could have a good time together !
ReplyDeleteHi there - We love football. Thumper and Lightning are going to guess New Orleans because they heard Saints might need a new QB. By the way - we are new followers...have a good day!
ReplyDelete