Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
We're so happy for the Royal couple! Congratulations!
We are all thrilled over here. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.Best wishes Molly
They seem such a sweet couple. I hope they really get to live the fairy-tale life and be happy ever after!Thanks for stopping by Pooch Smooches! You guys are SO cute!
Yes. We saw the video.By the way, does that mean that you guys are in the UK? I though you lived in the US.
We're so happy for Will and Kate, and for Baby George, too! :)
Hi guys - nice to meet you :) I just head the new Prince's name on the news earlier, very cute!
We're so happy for the Royal couple! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWe are all thrilled over here. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
They seem such a sweet couple. I hope they really get to live the fairy-tale life and be happy ever after!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Pooch Smooches! You guys are SO cute!
Yes. We saw the video.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, does that mean that you guys are in the UK? I though you lived in the US.
We're so happy for Will and Kate, and for Baby George, too! :)
ReplyDeleteHi guys - nice to meet you :) I just head the new Prince's name on the news earlier, very cute!
ReplyDelete