Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
Hmmm that sounds interesting BOL... never heard of a barb wire show before.
BOL funny. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.Best wishes Molly
Hmmm....think that's one show I'll pass on! BOL
Be careful of that wire! Me-Ommmmmm
Stopping by to say hello and enjoy all of the fabulous animal photos this week!Thanks for joining us for WW at Create With Joyhttp://create-with-joy.com
Wow, they have a whole SHOW for that???
We wonder what is all about. Happy Thursday!Momo & Pinot xo
Did you check it out?
Hi! I've got a quick question for you. Can you email me when you get a chance?
Hmmm that sounds interesting BOL... never heard of a barb wire show before.
ReplyDeleteBOL funny. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Hmmm....think that's one show I'll pass on! BOL
ReplyDeleteBe careful of that wire! Me-Ommmmmm
ReplyDeleteStopping by to say hello and enjoy all of the fabulous animal photos this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us for WW at
Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com
Wow, they have a whole SHOW for that???
ReplyDeleteWe wonder what is all about. Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteMomo & Pinot xo
Did you check it out?
ReplyDeleteHi! I've got a quick question for you. Can you email me when you get a chance?
ReplyDelete