Ha! I had this tab open and another at the same time with a video of a dog "singing". I was thinking "That doesn't sound like singing! I don't know what the heck that is!" Now I get it!
Wow! That's a pretty cool ape, Gracie! You are such an adorable girl. :) I hope you had a lot of fun out and about. -Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net
Gracie that is the funniest ape sculpture we haz evers seens. Thanks fur stopping by! More furry good mewz today. Mom am about to post another kitty finding a home. This kitty am a Manx with lots of toes! -Katie Kitty Too.
Very cute, Gracie! That ape sure is HUGE.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!!!!
ReplyDeleteLoves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Cool photo!
ReplyDeleteWow, Gracie. Who's your friend?
ReplyDeleteThe ape sound you have going on your blog today made me laugh!
Hope all's well in NM, pals. :)
That is quite a statue. I hope you had fun visiting.
ReplyDeleteLOL, so I forgot to close this tab and the ape sounds came back on and scared me.
ReplyDeleteGracie is adorable but all of the ape noises are kind of scary!
ReplyDeleteThat ape looks very tired! ☺
ReplyDeleteHa! I had this tab open and another at the same time with a video of a dog "singing". I was thinking "That doesn't sound like singing! I don't know what the heck that is!" Now I get it!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a pretty cool ape, Gracie! You are such an adorable girl. :) I hope you had a lot of fun out and about.
ReplyDelete-Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net
You're a brave pup!
ReplyDeleteCool picture! No worries..., we'll keep barking barking barking....
ReplyDeleteMomo & Pinot xoxo
That's a scary sculpture! Not sure I would want to pose under it!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite the art installation and sound effect! 🐵
ReplyDeleteThis is quite an ape sculpture -- what a cool installation! I agree that it's a little scary with you underneath, you are brave!
ReplyDeletethat is such a cool photo! I love that art-wonderful way to reuse tires!
ReplyDeleteGracie that is the funniest ape sculpture we haz evers seens.
ReplyDeleteThanks fur stopping by! More furry good mewz today. Mom am about to post another kitty finding a home. This kitty am a Manx with lots of toes! -Katie Kitty Too.
Hilarious photo, what a brave pup!
ReplyDelete