Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
You look so tiny and cute! Great photos :)Purrs xxAthena and Marie
Looks like some cool stuff to see.
Very cool! Love rascal flatts. Have a great day.
LOVE your photos! And love this song!!
You're in my state!
What a bunch of cute pups here! I heard Texas has some major weather going on, but I would love to explore there some day. ~Rascal and Rocco
Looks like a cool place to visit :)
What a fun place to visit!
That's too cool!
OMD! What a great place to visit. It was such a fun place in Cars! ♥
I love that song!
SOUNDS like a super duper fun place to visit!
How cool that you got to visit the U-Drop Inn and Tower Station! We love your picture in front of the Texas statue, too. :)Hugs!
That's a well traveled pup!
How fun! I love the pic in front of Texas! <3
Fun! That last pic is so cute!
Such a cool place to check out! Thanks for sharing. 😇
The pics are so cool and I love the old gas pump! It reminds me of my grandfather who had his own gas station and repair shop. Looks like a fun place to visit!
You look so tiny and cute! Great photos :)
ReplyDeletePurrs xx
Athena and Marie
Looks like some cool stuff to see.
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Love rascal flatts. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your photos! And love this song!!
ReplyDeleteYou're in my state!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bunch of cute pups here! I heard Texas has some major weather going on, but I would love to explore there some day. ~Rascal and Rocco
ReplyDeleteLooks like a cool place to visit :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun place to visit!
ReplyDeleteThat's too cool!
ReplyDeleteOMD! What a great place to visit. It was such a fun place in Cars! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love that song!
ReplyDeleteSOUNDS like a super duper fun place to visit!
ReplyDeleteHow cool that you got to visit the U-Drop Inn and Tower Station! We love your picture in front of the Texas statue, too. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs!
That's a well traveled pup!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love the pic in front of Texas! <3
ReplyDeleteFun! That last pic is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool place to check out! Thanks for sharing. 😇
ReplyDeleteThe pics are so cool and I love the old gas pump! It reminds me of my grandfather who had his own gas station and repair shop. Looks like a fun place to visit!
ReplyDelete