Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
Help! Certainly fits your theme for today Ziggy.Don't worry, you look so cute even with such a very bad hair day.Huggies and Cheese,Haopee
We love your new hairdo! Hugs♥
UhOh.....Did you put your paw in da electric socket???
Love your shaggy look! You look like a rock star!Licks,Sabrina
Very metal style rock star
Just shake and tousle...if you've got it...flaunt it!
Awe sum hair looks like you channeling some Gene Simmons there!
Even with a bad hair day you look so cute!!~Higgins
I just think you have STYLE. rUFF
I think your new doo is smashing Ziggy!!
Rock star hair! Are you starting a band?
Well I think it's a great new do! So cute.
That's hair-larious!! LOL!
We like your new do!!! It's exciting!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Haha Ziggy,I know all about bad hair days too!! :)But I think you look cute like that :)Have a fun day,Your pal Snoopy :)
Hi, I'm visiting from the Social Online conference. I love your blog. I love dogs. I have two myself. BTW, Bark is far too cute to have a bad hair day. Have a great weekend.
Stopping by from the Social Online conference. I love your blog. I have a daschund. Bark is so cute.
Help! Certainly fits your theme for today Ziggy.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, you look so cute even with such a very bad hair day.
Huggies and Cheese,
Haopee
We love your new hairdo! Hugs♥
ReplyDeleteUhOh.....Did you put your paw in da electric socket???
ReplyDeleteLove your shaggy look! You look like a rock star!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Sabrina
Very metal style rock star
ReplyDeleteJust shake and tousle...if you've got it...flaunt it!
ReplyDeleteAwe sum hair looks like you channeling some Gene Simmons there!
ReplyDeleteEven with a bad hair day you look so cute!!
ReplyDelete~Higgins
I just think you have STYLE. rUFF
ReplyDeleteI think your new doo is smashing Ziggy!!
ReplyDeleteRock star hair! Are you starting a band?
ReplyDeleteWell I think it's a great new do! So cute.
ReplyDeleteThat's hair-larious!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteWe like your new do!!! It's exciting!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
ReplyDeleteHaha Ziggy,
ReplyDeleteI know all about bad hair days too!! :)
But I think you look cute like that :)
Have a fun day,
Your pal Snoopy :)
Hi, I'm visiting from the Social Online conference. I love your blog. I love dogs. I have two myself. BTW, Bark is far too cute to have a bad hair day. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the Social Online conference. I love your blog. I have a daschund. Bark is so cute.
ReplyDelete