I think thoze 2 r arguin'bout y there iza highway goin'in an'there-4 they lost sum land. Lady Shasta Pee-S - thank-u fer stoppin'by my blog so my mom wood help me come by an'meet u. Life iz better with furrendz!
I thought that first guy was real at first, BOL! I think the guy's saying "Hey you, your dog just popped in my corn field!" Love & biscuits, Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
I thought that first guy was real at first, BOL! I think the guy's saying "Hey you, your dog just pooped in my corn field!" Love & biscuits, Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
I thought that first guy was real at first, BOL! I think the guy's saying "Hey you, your dog just pooped in my corn field!" Love & biscuits, Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
Maybe they're arguing about who gets to pet you first? :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos, as always.
Hugs!
Most likely, why the chicken crossed the road, specifically why they crossed highway 285.
ReplyDeletethey are feuding cause they have no horses!! DakotasDen
ReplyDeleteThose guys look a bit scary to us!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics as always :)
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Those guys are huge! I think they're arguing over who was supposed to be watching horses, or who's fault it was that the car rolled away.
ReplyDeleteWhat's up with those giant cowboys?? They don't look too happy. But looks like you were having a fun time!
ReplyDeleteWhat a strange sight. I guess they're cowboys because cowgirls are too smart to bake out in the sun all day?
ReplyDeleteI love these! Where did you find them??
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun spot!
ReplyDeleteThey must be feuding over who gets to keep the cute pup!
ReplyDeleteI'll bet that helps to liven up a flat spot of road! This is just the sort of thing I used to look for while on road trips with the parents.
ReplyDeleteJean from Welcome to the Menagerie
I think thoze 2 r arguin'bout y there iza highway goin'in an'there-4 they lost sum land.
ReplyDeleteLady Shasta
Pee-S - thank-u fer stoppin'by my blog so my mom wood help me come by an'meet u. Life iz better with furrendz!
Those are big cowboys.
ReplyDeleteThat's very strange. Maybe it has something to do with a local story or legend.
ReplyDeleteThose cowboys are really huge!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a land dispute maybe. I guess it shows "Good fences make good neighbors", haha!
ReplyDeleteI thought that first guy was real at first, BOL! I think the guy's saying "Hey you, your dog just popped in my corn field!"
ReplyDeleteLove & biscuits,
Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI thought that first guy was real at first, BOL! I think the guy's saying "Hey you, your dog just pooped in my corn field!"
ReplyDeleteLove & biscuits,
Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
I thought that first guy was real at first, BOL! I think the guy's saying "Hey you, your dog just pooped in my corn field!"
ReplyDeleteLove & biscuits,
Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
Cowboy on the right: "It's YOUR turn to scoop the dog poop!"
ReplyDeleteCowboy on the left: "Ah, why do I have to do it all the time?"
i love obscure roadside attractions like these.
ReplyDeletexoxo, bailey unleashed