Brando and Bogart: The Chronicles of Floppy Ears, Waggy Tails, and Droopy Lips™ ©
Wow. That pistachio is HUGE. You being next to it really shows it's immense size. You guys always find the most interesting things to take pictures of!Big hugs, pals. Hope you're all doing well!
Get crackin!
OMD, that is HUGE!!!!!Did you get to taste it?Loves and licky kissesPrincess Leah xxx
What the??? Where did you find that sculpture?
I've seen that before, isn't it hilarious? DakotasDen
Wow, that's nutty. (I know, groan....)
Haha!
Oh my...that's huge!
OMD!!!!!!!:)
Worth a second look, for sure!
That is cool.
Massive!Purrs xxAthena and Marie
That's a very huge nut! Holy cow!Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie
That is just crazy....we can't believe how big it is!!!!
Ah! That is awesome! I love pistachios hehe. You look so tiny compared to it! Very cute photo! :) Henry
just when you think you've seen everything. BOLxoxo, bailey unleashed
Nice!
You find the coolest things to stand next to and take photos. I love it!
Wow, that is one HUGE nut! You didn't try to eat it, did ya? We'll see you in Myrtle Beach next week!Love & Biscuits,Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
Wow. That pistachio is HUGE. You being next to it really shows it's immense size. You guys always find the most interesting things to take pictures of!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs, pals. Hope you're all doing well!
Get crackin!
ReplyDeleteOMD, that is HUGE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you get to taste it?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
What the??? Where did you find that sculpture?
ReplyDeleteI've seen that before, isn't it hilarious? DakotasDen
ReplyDeleteWow, that's nutty. (I know, groan....)
ReplyDeleteHaha!
DeleteOh my...that's huge!
ReplyDeleteOMD!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Worth a second look, for sure!
ReplyDeleteThat is cool.
ReplyDeleteMassive!
ReplyDeletePurrs xx
Athena and Marie
That's a very huge nut! Holy cow!
ReplyDeleteJean from Welcome to the Menagerie
That is just crazy....we can't believe how big it is!!!!
ReplyDeleteAh! That is awesome! I love pistachios hehe. You look so tiny compared to it! Very cute photo! :)
ReplyDeleteHenry
just when you think you've seen everything. BOL
ReplyDeletexoxo, bailey unleashed
Nice!
ReplyDeleteYou find the coolest things to stand next to and take photos. I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is one HUGE nut! You didn't try to eat it, did ya? We'll see you in Myrtle Beach next week!
ReplyDeleteLove & Biscuits,
Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them